You can apply visa in person (walk-in, no appointment needed), by mail at the Consulate (1700 California Street, Suite 580, San Francisco, CA 94109). The application for Vietnam visa includes the following items:
1. 01 application form (Click HERE to fill ONLINE and then DOWNLOAD the *.PDF file to your computer); or using the offline PDF form (Click HERE to download)
3. 01 photo (2×2 inches) with original passport OR 02 photos (2×2 inches) with a copy of passport.
+ In person: cash OR Visa card OR Master card.
+ By mail: Money order or Cashier’s check, payable to Vietnam Consulate . Visa fees vary according to the type of visa and length of stay. Please email to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: ” Fee enquiry – Your name – Type of Visa ” ) for quick reply or contact Visa Section at: 415-922-1707 Ext 103, 102, 108.
5. Self-stamped and addressed return envelope (if applicants want to receive visa by mail). To avoid losses during delivery, it is advised to use certified mail of FEDEX / USPS / UPS with tracking number for your easy tracking. The Consulate General shall not be responsible for any missing documents due to your choice of using uncertified mails.
* Please note:
- – FEDEX Ground and UPS Ground are considered as uncertified mails.
- – We do not accept FedEx, UPS shipping labels where the account or credit card information has been written in. All return shipping must be pre-paid or we will not ship your package back.
- – FedEx or UPS users must use “prepaid” shipping label (printed and attached), and not the airbill label.
- NOTE: If you request for EXPEDITED/RUSH service, please put URGENT label/handwritten on the envelope.